Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Well what a busy week it turned into. Afer mostly recovering from that awful tonsilitis (although still not 100%) I worked Thursday and Friday. Had a busy shopping/ visiting weekend. (F-I-L still in the hospital after his stroke on 1st May) then worked again Monday. Yesterday I was out and about with my girls doing odd jobs and appointments. I t was actually a lovely day and everyone behaved themselves (even me...lol).

We had some beautiful rain on Monday night...about 16 1/2 mm. and a little bit during the day Tuesday. (about another 1 mm) So the grass is starting to look green again but we still need a lot more to fill the tanks, they are pretty low. I feel anxious every time I put a load of washing on because that's more water used up, but hopefully there is more rain on the way!

So now I sit and wait for more calls to work and apply for jobs for next year. There is one I have applied for that I really, really want, so fingers crossed everyone and pray that I get it!

Well that's what's new in Wezza's world today,
Until next time,
Keep Safe.......

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment