Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So I have had plenty of work coming in. At least 2 days each week this term. I enjoy getting out for the day and the classes I have had are pretty good. No word on the job I applied for so its not looking good, which is a shame. I was really quite looking forward to that one. Onward and upward I suppose.

The girls have their prep orientation next week which will be exciting. They are really looking forward to starting school.

I am enjoying my housework day today. The weather is beautiful, the girls are behaving, its lovely. Blake is performing with the school choir tonight at the local shopping centre for the chemists christmas sale. I look forward to seeing it.

Not too much else going on in Wezza's world.
Until next time,
Keep Safe....

No comments:

Post a Comment