Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Crap! I didn't get the job I wanted. Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! and now there are no jobs on my side of town. Plenty if I lived on the Northside. (Bray Park, Scarborough, Brighton...) Oh well, I will just have to keep on relieving and try to work out something else. If only I could guarantee more work. What to do? I really thought I had a better than average chance on this one and didn't even get an interview. I suppose I should be grateful I at least got an email to tell me I was unsuccessful, all the others haven't even done that.

Otherwise, everything is fine. we have some busy weekends coming up with the girls rehearsing for their ballet concert on the 23rd and 24th November! Getting ready for Christmas and such. Have already bought a lot of the presents so it will be much easier.

Well nothing else exciting here in Wezza's world.
Keep Safe,
Until next time,

Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy, missing your posts!!! Come on, it's hoidays, no excuses!!!

    ReplyDelete