Monday, January 18, 2010

The Countdown

So now we are counting down the days until school starts. Everyone has uniforms, shoes, school bags, lunch boxes etc, and Blake has his books. The girls do not need any books, they just need to bring in chux and tissues etc and a library bag. I am feeling excited but also a little anxious. It will be so strange to not have the girls at home anymore. I am looking into my options for what to do now they are at school, I didn't get a full time teaching job, so I need to see what happens. It is a little difficult as I really need to do something in school hours as Joseph starts work at 3 am so cannot take the kids to school and he does not have a set finishing time so I can't rely on him being able to pick the kids up after school either. And then there is school holidays.While my parents are available to look after the kids, I do not think that the kids should be away from home all the time and I don't want the girls to think now they have started school, I don't want to spend time with them. They are still only little kids. Miranda is only 4 and Tegan is 5. There is so much to think about even though the kids will not be at home during the day. So for now I will stick with relief teaching and explore some other options.

Anyway, that's what's happening in Wezza's world.
Until next time,
Keep Safe,

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment